Assets Recovered (UK) LLP is committed to providing a high quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a concern or a complaint that has not been dealt with to your satisfaction either by the person handling your case or by the supervising partner, please contact us as soon as you are aware of the problem so this can be addressed.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within five days of its receipt, enclosing a copy of this procedure with the letter.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care director, Les Clarke, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Les will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and, it is hoped, resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Les will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Les will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again to explain why you remain unhappy with our response and we will review your comments. Depending on the matter we may at this stage arrange for another partner to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Legal Ombudsman whose contact details are Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806 Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ or call 0300 555 0333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org about your complaint. You must make this referral within 6 months from the date of the final response you receive from Assets Recovered.
34 Ely Place, EC1N 6TD
London, United Kingdom
+44(0)20 3011 1779